Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Join the club

5.12 PM, Jönköping, Sweden

Dear diary,

I remembered too late what effects that medication has the day after you've taken it... Woke up around 4 PM, dizzy, tired, blurred vision. I've been walking around in a coma ever since, but at least I've managed to eat something. The hospital called earlier... a really nice nurse or... receptionist, whatever... she asked me how I was doing, if it was an emergency or if I could wait a couple of weeks to get an appointment with a doctor. I said it didn't matter, I mean, I've lived with this for so long, what difference does it make? She seemed to care at a genuine level, nowadays you always get the feeling that people who work at hospitals, doctors, nurses and so on, they don't care about their patients, it's just their job to try and make everyone feel better, and they don't commit on a personal level.

But maybe that's what they've got to do to remain sane... what do I know. Anyway, I need to get up on my feet and do some grocery shopping... if I can make it outside without falling, I'm feeling so dizzy...

No comments:

Post a Comment