Wednesday, December 9, 2015

So far away

8 PM, Düsseldorf, Germany

Dear diary,

Long time no see, right? I'm not really in the mood for clichés, so let's just move on. I can't even remember why I started writing in you again, as always, my head is full of thoughts, a thousand thougths rushing by in the speed of light, never slowing down enough for me to hang on to them. So I'm left with nothing. Nothing to write about, even though it's been more than two years since our last encounter. Even though my world is falling apart, even though there´s a million voices inside my head, all screaming, whispering. 

I despise what I've become. Not even my English serves me anymore, not like before where writing in English seemed as natural as writing in my own native language. I just can't focus, no matter how hard I try. They simply wont' let me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment