Monday, March 15, 2010

Rock is dead

07.12 AM, Borås, Sweden

Dear diary,

Woke up far too early today, but actually managed to get out of bed just 15 minutes after the alarm rang. Yay me. Will be off to Jönköping in about an hour, me and Tommy have an appointment at Vätterhem with an administrator concerning an apartment we've been looking at. Hopefully, we'll be able to move in this week, or at the end of this month, which'll be a major relief. All this traveling back and forth between Borås and Jönköping is starting to get really boring. Had a great weekend, by the way, I had a party at my place, lot of people, lot of booze. A bit of drama, but everything turned out just fine in the end.

The stress has begun tearing away at me again... and the reason is we got a gig booked the 28th of May, a mini-festival in Torsåker, Sweden. So far, we've never rehearsed with a complete band setting, and time is of the essence since we have to come up with at least 4-5 songs until then, and maybe manage to record our first demo. But I have faith in this, there's a feeling inside of me that says that this might just work out. We might just have what it takes. And I ain't gonna let a single thing in the world get between me and my dreams.

Oh well, gotta get something to eat now... later.

1 comment:

  1. Svar: haha jag vet att det är mest röjj & party på SRF, men som sagt - det krånglar med alla. Jag tänker inte åka själv lixom. xD

    ReplyDelete