Sunday, March 28, 2010

Get your gunn

10.22 PM, in the middle of nowhere, Sweden

Pseudo-morals work real well
On the talk shows for the weak

But your selective judgements

And goodguy badges
Don't mean a fuck to me
I throw a little fit
I slit my teenage wrist
The most that I can learn
Is in records that you burn
Get your gunn, get your gunn

Dear diary,

Shit, about bloody time, 'innit? Figured I had to come back here at some point right, and even though my eyes are burning and my head is heavy, I'll take some time to spill my shit on these virtual blank pages.

I'm at home, home in Småland that is. Moved away from Borås this weekend, all that's left now is an empty apartment, and some memories that'll forever live with me. It was an era, like many before it, but this particular one has proved to be easier to let go and leave be. I'm making progress, and really fast too. A bit unused to this speed, but after a while everything'll find it's place and everything will go down just fine. So this week I'll hopefully get a letter from my school that says I got in, as soon as it gets here me and Tommy are off to Vätterhem again, and if everything works out we'll be leaving with a key in our hands. It feels great, and I'm really looking forward to living there, I mean, most of my friends live there, we rehearse there and so on...

About that... I finally figured out a name for our band, but due to "secret circumstances" I can't really tell what it is yet. But it's gonna rock when we bring this out into the eyes and ears of the public, of that I'm sure. Oh, yeah, by the way - we're still looking for a lead guitarist, know anyone? If so, please tell.

I don't really know what the fuck is going on inside my head at the moment. It's a violent storm of emotions, thoughts and feelings swirling around in there, scratching at the walls, screaming and howling so loud it makes my head hurt 24/7. But hey, I'd rather have it this way than be dead inside, a little bit of chaos just makes everything more intense. And for some strange reason, things have started to work out with pretty much everything lately. A friend of mine once told me, "Sid, you get everything you want, how do you do it?", referring to my relationships, where I'd always get the girl I wanted, even if I really didn't believe I could get her in the first place. I mean, I don't mind being the focus of attention, but please, ladies - one at a time.

Uh, I should probably try and get some sleep... feels like this could've been a more focused post, but I'm kinda' not into the mood for that. Later, perhaps.



I'm better than you, punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment