Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dirty women



5.47 AM, in the middle of nowhere, Sweden


Dear diary,

Yet another nearly-nude pic. I kinda like it like that. It gets me in the right mood, plus, my fascination for the female body is neverending. Such beatiful pieces of art, the bodies that some women carry around... A lot of my female friends have killer bodies, and all I can think of is how great they'll look without all the clothes they're wearing. I think I'll have to get rid of that habit, it's makes normal conversation so much harder...

Anyway, today's been full of... nothing, really. Woke up late, did nothing but sit on my ass in front of the screen all day. I really can't stand being here... I mean, it's great spending time with my family and all, but I feel like I just don't belong here. Feelin' a bit like E.T. Or Sting. Played some WoW, and all of a sudden it was 4 AM in the morning, and here I am. Alone.

And that's probably the worst, I'm so alone here. Noone in their right minds would take their time to get out here, and besides, there's no buses or trains that go here anyway. So that leaves it to just people with drivers licenses or someone who'll drive them here, and I don't exactly know a lot of 'em. It's strange how that works for me, at some times I could do anything to be alone, but now, all I want is to have someone to lay my arms around when I go to sleep. It has improved a lot lately, the whole "in-need-of-safety" thing. I guess it's because I've chosen this lifestyle that is so uncertain and wild that you really can't get used to being safe and sound. This is like some kind of intermission, I'm just waiting around for the next stop on this journey, and hopefully, that'll come real fuckin' soon. 'Cause I've never been fond of waiting around for things to happen. Well, time for some well-deserved (not!) sleep. Tomorrow (today) I'll try and get some things done around here, if I wake up in time... Later!


I'd fight hell to hold you.

No comments:

Post a Comment