Monday, October 22, 2012

Lone gunman

10.50 AM, Jonkoping, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;

Katatonia – My Twin

I think of love
I let it pass
It feels like fire
But it won't last


Been up since 4 AM, was supposed to take a powernap around midnight but as usual, I slept for a couple of hours instead. My whole body is still shaking from the nightmares I've been having, and I feel weak. My life is all about waiting right now, and I'm the most impatient person there is. Waiting for someone to call about my apartment, waiting for someone to take my old one off my hands, waiting for someone to come into my life and make it all worth it again. Sick of it.

Guess I should get back to putting all my belongings in boxes, ready to move on to the next destination. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment