Friday, December 7, 2012

Thorn within

1.02 AM, Boras, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;

 Metallica – Thorn Within


Forgive me father
For I have sinned
Find me guilty when true guilt is from within

So point your fingers
Point right at me
For I am shadows and will follow you
One and the same are we 


Dear diary,

Spent last night at Jessica's place together with Louis and Gabriella, had some to eat and just talked all night, slept together all four in a bed. It feels so good to be able to do stuff like that, back in Jönköping I had no one to spend time with, so I got stuck with myself and my murderous mind. I'm not saying it has become any better, or any less murderous for that matter, but now at least I'm not fighting alone. Soon I'll be joined by my bandmates as well, makes it's easiser to focus on the journey we're about to embark on together. Nothing's gonna stop us now.

Sleeping alone tonight, we'll see how that works out. Chest pains still won't go away, but no blood from strange places at least. Looks like I'll be able to see her next week, feels like it's gonna be really awkward, but looking forward to it anyway. You never know, miracles do happen every once in a while. Night y'all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment