Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't damn me

3.35 PM, Borås, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;
  • Icon And The Black Roses - Who Do You Hurt Now
Dear diary,

I haven't been writing in you for quite a while now, and I could probably come up with a hundred different excuses, but they would have all been lies. Truth is I'm scared to write in you, because everytime I do, I remind myself of the chaos inside my head. For once, things have been quite good lately. My subsitence is as meaningless as usual, with empty days and nights, with an occasional visit from my girl now and then, but except for that I am doing nothing. Zero. Business as usual. But I've still been able to keep the voices down, just acting like everything's alright, and that's the main reason I've been avoiding writing in you. But I'm giving it a shot now.

As I said I haven't been up to much since I last wrote in you, went to Falköping this weekend to watch a friends band, they were having their debut gig at a local pub. Had a great time, despite the horrible hangover the day after. Haven't got much planned this week, it looks like I'll be going back to Småland for the weekend, my parents wanted me at home so they could celebrate my birthday at the 21st, and also a friend is celebrating her birthday on Saturday and maybe I'll go to the club with her and some friends since she'll be 18 (legal drinking age in Sweden). I've been talking to the band and we're probably gonna record some acoustic songs since we're one drummer short nowadays, if everyone's available this weekend that is. First song we've decided to play is Guns N' Roses "Patience", looking forward to the result.

I can't think of anything else to write right now, so as usual, I'll have to get back to y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment