Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Heartbeat


1.48 AM, Jonkoping, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;

Kid Down – Heartbeat

Dear diary,

I can't take it anymore. This chaos has got the best of me, hell, it has got all of me... I'm feeling it right now, the panic, the anguish, the pain. It drives me more insane than ever. I can't stand being rejected, being ignored, it burns a hole straight through my sanity, turning me into a monster. And nobody could ever love a monster. She blocked me on yet two more sites, and every time I find out, it starts welling up inside of me, a black cloud, poisoning my thoughts. I can't stand being ignored, can't stand being rejected and treated like fuckin' trash. Can't stand the loneliness eating away at my soul. Can't stand the thought of everyone else getting to have everything I want, the envy is choking me to death. I can't live like this. I can't. There's a quote that goes;

"Life is like a movie, if you've sat through more than half of it and its sucked every second so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. No one should blame you for walking out early. "

And it's so true, cause' most of it has sucked, and it's only getting worse. Nothing's gonna get better in the end, so I'm leaving this cinema now. This time I'm taking the whole bottle. See you all in Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment