Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jaded


4.02 AM, Jonkoping, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;

Guns N' Roses – Estranged

When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

Young at heart an it gets so hard to wait
When no one I know can seem to help me now


Dear diary,

Well, that would be me, wouldn't it? Maybe not, but for now, I'm the narrator in this twisted tale. Yours truly is too fucked up to write anything tonight, so I'll be the good samaritan. He got himself burned again, found photos of that girl Emmelie he banged for almost a year. She has a new boyfriend, and it was too much for him, and he broke down. Weak son of a bitch. And as usual, he tries to take me with him in the fall, but by now, the chemicals only make me slightly more mad than usual. I'm immune to that stuff, which makes it so much more fun to torment him in his helpless state. I'm gonna see what sick dreams I can pull out tonight. It's gonna be fun watching him suffer, knowing that yet another girl has slipped out of his hands, into the hands of someone better. Another loss. Another defeat. As if he ever could win, nothing he does makes any difference, it only pushes people further away. And all that remains is the vast loneliness. Lucky thing he still has me...

Now get lost. It's gonna be a long night...

No comments:

Post a Comment