Friday, June 5, 2009

Still waters run deep


03.20 AM, Falköping, Sweden

Dear diary.

Yet another one of those days that leave you totally unsatisfied. Nothing has been going on at all, I haven't even set foot outside the door today. Woke up around 5 PM, and repeated the same routine as yesterday - spending my time in front of my laptop. I feel like a fucking zombie, and the worst thing is that no one else but myself can get me out of this downward spiral that is degenerating me.

So I'm sitting here alone, listening to Chiodos, yet another band that has slowly gotten to me, when I first listened to them I didn't really like them, but as time has passed, I found myself listening to them more and more. Great stuff.

I have no plans for the weekend, I'm broke again so I'll probably try and sleep most of it away. Feels awful since a lot of my friends graduate tomorrow, and they'll be out partying and having fun... without me. Just another reason to end this right now.

Oh yeah... I talked to Caroline over the phone tonight for the first time in 6 years... felt weird, but also made me happy. She gave me a much needed flashback to who I used to be, and my past. Thanks sweetheart.

Night everyone'

1 comment:

  1. Nu blir det Borås!
    Så nu får man väl se dig lite oftare :*

    ReplyDelete