Thursday, June 18, 2009

You think you're tough

08.45 AM, Falköping, Sweden

I really have no time to be writing in you today, but I'll leave a short lil' note at least...

I overslept and woke up around 8 AM, I was supposed to start doing the laundry at 7 AM... my train leaves 11.15 AM, so I'm a bit stressed since I have to make it in time to the band rehearsal in Jönköping at 1 PM, but I'll probably make it... that is if I can stop sitting around on my ass like this...

I won't be writing in you during the weekend, maybe on Sunday morning, but then we will be apart for a while... I'm seriously thinking of bringing a real diary to write in during the festival... but that would make you jealous, right? Damn right. I'll manage anyway...

Gotta go take a shower now, later y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment