Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Make it


1 PM, Borås, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;
  • Adept - "Give Me Back My Dreams You Negligent Whore" and "Shark!Shark!Shark!".
Dear diary,

Nothing new to report really, but I thought I should break the habit of silence I've been practicing against you lately. I should be asleep by now, but had some things to take care of in town. I went to the job centre and got a new appointment, since I missed my last one, and also went an got some application forms for my studies starting in January. I'm having mixed feelings about going back to school again, but altogether it feels different this time. I graduated from high school with bad grades only because I ran out of energy the last year, and didn't finish almost any of the subjects the last year. So there's a lot to catch up on, but now it feels like any knowledge, regardless of what it is, is a welcome addition to my education. I'm looking forward to get the opportunity to show my teachers that I'm actually really smart and talented, as long as I'm into it. From the look of it I'll be spending the next one and a half years studying, but I don't mind, going back to working again just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Except for that, as said before, nothing new to report. I have no plans for the weekend, maybe I'll be visiting my parents once again to help my father with some things at home. Not really looking forward to anything right now, even though autumn usually is a busy period for me, at least it have been that way for as long as I can remember. We'll see what happens. Oh well, should try and get some sleep now, Louis said she'd maybe stop by here later, and I'm not that fun to be around when I'm too tired. Later y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment