Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twist the knife

10.22 PM, Borås, Sweden

Ouch, that hurt.

You look so happy together.


"I break in two over you, oh
I break in two
And each piece of me dies
And only you can give the breath of life
But you don't see me, you don't

Here I'm pinned between darkness and light
Bleached and blinded by these nights
Where I'm tossing and tortured 'til dawn
By you, visions of you then you're gone.
The shock bleeds the red from my face
When I hear someone's taken my place.
How could love be so thoughtless, so cruel?
When all, all that I did was for you"

00.24 AM

I'm taking over tonight, since your usual humble narrator is too fucked up to come up with something. Poor boy made a mistake, boo-fucking-hoo, and now he's feeling the pain that comes with it. Serves him right. At least he gave it a try, and managed to get further than I expected. But now we're back to normal again. He just couldn't keep his fingers away from all those bottles he had tried to hide in the back of his closet. And now they're singing him to sleep with sinister lullabies, whispering words into his ear about everything he'll never be able to have. Like her. I'm almost starting to grow tired of seeing her face inside his head every fucking day and night. But at least it keeps him bleeding. I'd better go and take a look at what's going on inside his mind right now... see y'all when the insanity kicks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment