Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Long way to go

06.10 AM, Falköping, Sweden

Dear diary.

I just got home, been out drinking all night. I went over to Dennis place last night, we had a couple of beers, talked about music and other stuff, then went on to this girl a mutual friend of ours knew, and stayed there until the morning. Now he's laying in the sofa, snoring loudly. Gotta wake him up soon, I have booked a time to do some laundry at 7 AM, so I'm gonna get that over with and then go to bed. And that requires for him to get his ass outta here.

Got an answer from Borås Bostäder yesterday also, it turns out they had withdrawn me from their list of acceptable tenants because of a stupid misunderstanding we had. So now I'll have to apply for all the apartments all over again, which pisses me off totally. They never said anything about my request being invalid, but hey, that's life - it fucks you over, again and again.

I'm a bit drunk and about to pass out at any time, gonna make some coffee and try to stay awake. Later.

"Drawn together
Painter's brush stoke
Sleight of hand we
We won't go up in smoke
Fates colliding
Love undying

Like the rising tide
Beating hearts grow but never die
To simplify
I'll stand by your side
Close my eyes
Hope will never die"

Baby, you make it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment