Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dirty and cheap

12.40 PM, somewhere in Småland, Sweden

My head hurts like a motherfucker.

23.40 PM

So yesterday was great, I was enjoying myself and everyone had a good time. Met a whole lot of interesting people, and once again - I love partying with the band. We're starting to get more like a gang than a band, and that's exactly the way it should be. Us against the world, or something like that...

I slept most of the day to get rid of my horrible hangover, which worked out just fine. When I woke up around 9 PM I had about 10 new messages on my cellphone, everyone seems to want to get in touch with me. And I don't mind at all, it feels great to be needed or sought after. Been talking to this girl I fell asleep beside yesterday, she's really nice and we said we should meet again sometime. She's a hairdresser, which suits me perfectly, and quite hot too. I'm starting to get a bad case of decision-agony...

So tomorrow I'll be going in to town again with basstard to sign some papers and get the keys to our new rehearsal space, after that I'll be taking the bus to Borås to sign the contract to my new apartment, and then maybe meet Louis and grab a coffee or something like that, then I'll be going back to Falköping in the evening. I'm gonna be alone there, since Erik is going down to Sweden Rock Festival, lucky bastard... So if anyone wants to save me from my loneliness, feel free to do so.

Night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment