Sunday, May 24, 2009

Who wouldn't love you

02.40 AM, Falköping, Sweden

Dear diary,

So yesterday we celebrated Johanna's birthday, it went as planned - partying, drinking, passing out and sending stupid fucking text messages early in the morning, and waking up the next day without having a single memory of doing so.

Tonight is spent in front of my laptop, as usual, Erik and Johan are playing Warcraft III, and I'll probably join them soon. Nothing else interesting going on in my life at the moment, I feel like I'm stuck in some kind of static, unable to move forward or backwards, or in any direction at all. I've entered one of those periods again, and this time it has been going on for too long. I can't seem to snap out of it, and as much as it pisses me off, I'm just gonna have to wait it out. It's the only way. I think I'm gonna owe you some catching-up when things finally start to move inside my head again.

Still waiting for an answer from Borås Bostäder about the apartments I've applied for, and I'm expecting to move in by the end of May.

Not much more for me to say, so I guess we'll have to call this a night. Later, people.




I'm sorry for being an asshole when I'm drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment