Saturday, May 30, 2009

Morning calls

07.25 AM, Falköping, Sweden

Dear diary.

Just woke up, tired as fuck... I'll be going home to Småland today as I mentioned in an earlier post. In the evening I'll meet up with Makkey and Johan in Jönköping, we're spending the night drinking and partying, so business is gonna be as usual. It feels good spending time in their company - you feel a bit closer to living the dream, so to speak. On Sunday I'll be staying at home, having dinner with my family and being nice to my mother because of Mother's day and all. On Monday I'm planning to make a visit in Borås, to sign the contract for the apartment and get the keys and so on, and the week will probably be spent mostly at home in Småland, preparing everything for the move.

Also, I got a pleasant surprise a couple of days ago... all of a sudden I had a new message on helgon.net, from - believe it or not - Arjana. She wanted to give back some pictures of me as a child that she had at home, and we talked a bit, and yesterday she told me she maybe wanted to be friends in the future. Totally unexpected, but I'm not complaining, I'd love to keep contact with her, since she is one of the girls I've trusted the most in my entire life. I treated her like shit the last period of our relationship, and can perhaps never make up for my mistakes, but to be able to share all of our memories with her is just great. We'll see how that turns out, for the better I hope.

I'm gonna go get myself a gallon of coffee right now, take a shower and get dressed. If you happen to be in town tonight (Jönköping, that is) feel free to give me a call and we'll meet.

- 0739070960

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment