Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don't want to live in a dream

07.20 AM, Falköping, Sweden

"Dear diary."

I don't have anything to tell, really. So I'm just gonna sit here for a while and we'll see what comes out of it. If anything at all.

As always, it's early in the morning, and I'm starting to get tired again. My diurnal rhythm is so fucked up, I sleep on so irregular times that I've lost all sense of day and nighttime. But the night has always felt good for me, even as a baby I didn't want to sleep at night, and it has went on since then. Anyway... I have no plans for today, talked to Natalie, a girlfriend of mine, about meeting today, just hang out and watch some movies or something, and she's maybe gonna stay the night in Falköping. I need some time to get to know her better, so I'm looking forward to that.

I think I'm gonna go back home on Friday to celebrate Easter with my family, but as always, I can't stay there too long so I'll probably be back here again as fast as I can. Things are slowly progressing with finding an apartment in Borås, all I'm waiting for now is a decision from my unemployment fund, and then I'm off. If anyone who reads this want to help me move my stuff into the new apartment, feel free to do so! I'll get you a cup of coffee and/or a hug for your trouble. Hopefully I can move in the weekend around the 1st of May.

Fuck... this is starting to sound really retarded. One last thing, people. If you need some new music to listen to, I strongly recommend you to buy/download Marionette's music, especially their 2008 album "Spite". It's a band with members from Borås and Gothenburg, they play kickass melodic death metal with a touch of Japans visual kei-movement, and I tell you - they rock the fuck out of everything that has been coming out of that scene lately. Check them out at;

http://www.myspace.com/marionettesweden

Later, people.



No comments:

Post a Comment