Thursday, April 30, 2009

Headfirst for halos

02.00 AM, Falköping, Sweden

Dear diary

I've noticed I've managed to get in bed fairly early the last few days, or, early for me that is... Nothing of any importance has happened today, just been lying around half-asleep, tired of pretty much everything and feeling non-committed to everything. Decided this evening that I'll be going to Borås tomorrow to meet some friends and maybe party later in the evening. Haven't decided yet what to do, but it'll reveal itself in time. I'm gonna keep this short today, I think... My mind feels... muted. Disconnected.

Oh yeah... if you read this and want to see me and maybe grab a coffee or something in Borås, you're gonna have to call or message me - my number's 0739070960.

Night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment