Saturday, April 18, 2009

Message in blood

06.05 AM, Falköping, Sweden

"Dear diary."

Sun's coming up, and it's time to get some sleep. Been up all night talking to this girl. She's still somewhat of a mystery to me, but it seems I've found myself a rocket queen. But then again, she lives too far away, so maybe I'm just doing some wishful thinking. Anyway... I'll be meeting Nora today, it's gonna be great. If the weather is right, we'll be spending the day outside in the sun with some friends, drinking and having a good time, and then we'll see where the day ends.

That's all for today, night everyone.

------------------------------------

13.45 PM

Just woke up, had a message from Nora that she couldn't come today. Too bad. Well... time to start drinking. I hope my heart stops tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment