Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Days will pass

4.23 AM, Borås, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;
  • "The Voice" web radio
Dear diary,

Yet another gazeless day... I was supposed to visit the job centre today, but as usual I overslept and didn't make it there in time. I went downtown and met Louis, we had a cup of coffee and sat down outside for a while, then I met up with Marlene and we went back to my place where she helped me bleach my hair again. My hair is now in a weird red color with black spots here and there. Quite interesting, but still ugly as hell.

Nothing much to tell you today either... I have thought a lot about everything, my current situation and so on, and to be honest I'm really confused. Things seem to be harder than they should be, and I don't know why. I just want everything to work out for once... is that too much to ask for?

Ah, hell... my head feels like it's full of razor sharp shards of glass, so I'm gonna take a few painkillers and pass out. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment