Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love with caution

03.32 AM, Falköping, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;

  • Guns N' Roses - Out Ta Get Me
  • Nightrage - The Glow Of The Setting Sun
Dear diary,

There's nothing much to tell about today. Made a call this morning to Borås Bostäder, and found out they had open only on Tuesdays and Fridays, between 4 and 6 PM... fucking weird open hours, but hey, not much seems right about that company. But that means I have to go to Borås tomorrow (read: today) to get the keys, since I can't get them on Friday when I'm moving in. Wasn't really planned, but hey, I have to have my keys to get in, so... Also, I'll get to meet Louis for a while, which is nice, but I'm a bit nervous that she's gonna find out I'm a total disappointment in real life. We'll see what happens.

The chaos inside has become startlingly quiet the past hours... I wonder what foul plans the demons are making...
I've felt lonely as hell today, for no particular reason it seems, since Erik has been home all day. But it's not that kind of loneliness... it's the longing of another heart to share your own with, and even though things are starting to look brighter on that matter, I still can't shake this feeling. Ah, hell, I can't think straight anyway, so I'll just end right here. I'll get back to y'all.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment