Monday, July 13, 2009

Release the wolves

4.28 AM, Borås, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;
  • A lot of Mötley Crüe
  • Swift - the "The Absolute Uncontrollable"-album
Dear diary,

I nearly skipped writing in you today. No motivation whatsoever. Today's been really worthless, I've done nothing except getting a collage with material from The Heroin Diaries done. And that's pretty much it. I've been feeling weird today, as if I'm constantly pending from a state of depression to complete ecstasy. It feels like my mind can't decide whether it wants to be miserable or content, and because of this I can't get further into explaining any of this, or any other feelings for that matter. I guess I'll have to tell you the same thing I always tell you - I'll get back to you when my brain is functional again.

I miss my girl so fuckin' bad. I wish she was here right now so I could get some sleep without all these nightmares. Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this. It's like a curse, a curse I never asked for in the first place. Sure, it has it's benefits, but some things I just can't get used to. But I probably should shut up now, I don't want them to freak out again. (Yeah, I know you're watching. I care less for each passing day.)

Night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment