Sunday, July 5, 2009

Your evil soul

10.41 PM, Borås, Sweden

Today's soundtrack;
  • The Spill Canvas - Bound To Happen
  • Dashboard Confessional - mixed songs

Dear diary,

"han är extremt icke snygg nu för tiden"

Yeah, bitch, I know. But you've become uglier too Tina, so I'm not alone. At least I know I look like shit, instead of acting like I'm sooooo alternative and trendy. You're so full of yourself, but someday, someone's gonna take you back down to earth again. Things seem to unfold as they should in the end anyway.

So... I've finally settled in here, the past few days have been a chaos of carrying furniture back and forth, unpacking a thousand boxes, putting up curtains, and so on. There's still a lot of work to be done, but I'm taking a well-earned break from that for now. The apartment isn't too bad... only this is a very... multi-cultural area, so in my gate I'm the only Swedish resident. The area's crawling with muslims and whatnot, playing their fucking taliban music all day long. At least they can't complain when I'm blasting my own music loud, which kinda' makes up for it.

I'm getting a visit from Louis soon, she's gonna spend the night here, and to be honest I'm so nervous I'm shaking. I'm really looking forward being close to her again, but I'm so unsure of myself in this matter. It feels like I have to prove to her that I'm not a boring idiot... which perhaps is the awful truth. But I'll do my best... I should get dressed and get a drink to stop the shaking, and perhaps a few painkillers... I'll get back to you with an update soon.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment