Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Firewater joyride

"Dear diary"

I'm shitfaced, had a couple of drinks and beers while playing poker with Dennis, Sandra, Erik and Johanna. Had a really good time and should be knocked out in a while from all the booze... Just wanted to leave a lil' note here before I pass out. Been speaking to Tina via text messages tonight, she said it was alright if I showed my feelings for her as long as I didn't mess with her relationship with her boyfriend, and that's fair game for me. She doesn't really understand how much feelings I have for her and how much I would do to make her my baby again. That's fine with me... as long as I get to tell her how much I love her. She's my starlight...

I'm gonna keep this one short today, too drunk to write anything important... see ya'll tomorrow when the hangover kicks in...

Night ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment