Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pirates and rebels

04.50 AM, Falköping, Sweden

"Dear diary."

Too drunk to write anything... I'm gonna give you this lyric instead... it's about my life right now...

Can't imagine all the people that you know
And the places that you go
When the lights are turned down low
And I don't understand
All the things you've seen
But I'm slipping in between
You and your big... dreams
It's always you in my big dreams

And you tell me
That it's over
Wake up lying in a patch of four leaf clover
And you're restless
And I'm naked
You've got to get out
You can't stand to see me shaking
No, could you let me go
I didn't think so

And you don't want to be here in the future
So you say
The present's just a pleasant
Interruption to the past
And you don't want to look much closer
'Cause you're afraid to find out all this hope
You had sent into the sky by now had... crashed
And it did because of me

I miss you, baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment